- Opti-Coat Vehicles Warranty
|Coating||Warranty (in Years)||LIFE (In Years)|
|Opti-Coat Leather Guard||2||5|
|Opti-Coat Glass Pro||2||3|
|Opti-Coat Trim Protect||1||2|
|Opti-Coat Trim Restore||1||2|
Manmachine Car Care warrant to the owner of the nominated vehicle that the Opti-Coat will be satisfactory in its performance of protecting the vehicle’s factory paintwork from oxidation, or damage from bird droppings, bug splatter, or UV damage, whilst being maintained in accordance with the terms and conditions of this warranty.
- Warranty is only valid when in receipt of an official Opti-Coat Warranty Card and genuine Opti-Coat serial number, commencing from date of registration of serial number, activation code and vehicle details online.
- Any application, re-application, repair work or other work carried out on the coated surface must be applied/reapplied or repaired by an authorised Opti-Coat agent.
- This agreement excludes vehicles used either at present, or previously for commercial purposes.
- Opti-Coat agents must be notified of any claim due to failure of product performance within 30 days of occurrence. Subsequent damage caused outside this period is excluded from any guarantees.
- Vehicle must remain continuously registered within India for the duration of the warranty.
- Warranty is transferrable upon written request, subject to inspection by an authorised dealer and administration fees.
- Warranty is valid for automotive two-stage clear coated body panels only, excluding matte finishes. Opti-Coat is not compatible and not suitable for single stage and non-clear coated finishes.
- Valid only to new vehicles treated within 12 months of initial registration.
- Extended lifetime warranty valid only for original Opti-Coat owner and is not transferrable.
- Subject to an annual maintenance plan by an authorised Opti-Coat agent, according to the requirements of the Optimum Maintenance Plan within 30 days after warranty anniversary.
- Washing using Bucket System only
- Car wash using Opti-Coat No Rinse Solution only
- Door Jambs Cleaned
- Usage of only Micro Fibre cloth for painted surface. No other cloth should be used.
- Tyres Glossed
- Chemical Decontamination (additional clay bar decontamination if required)
- Optimum Instant Detailer & Gloss Enhancer
- Washing of Car by Opti-Coat Detailer in every 1 months
- For best results wash with Optimum No Rinse™ Wash & Shine, No Rinse™ Wash & Wax, or Car Wash on a bi-weekly basis to avoid excessive contamination build up.
- Avoid washing in direct sunlight to minimize streaking and water spotting.
- Wash from the top down leaving the dirtiest sections for last to avoid cross contamination.
- Use separate soap and sponge/mitt for wheels.
- Always dry completely and never leave to “air” dry. Tap water contains minerals that may leave deposits creating water spots.
- Use quality microfiber towels for best results and avoid aggressive wiping, allowing the material to absorb the water.
- Never use aggressive products to polish the coating or remove surface contamination.
- Never use excessive force to remove spots.
- Bird droppings, tar, sap, etc. should be removed as soon as possible to avoid temporary staining or hardening on the coating. Any staining left behind from the bird droppings will break down over a few days without affecting the coating.
- For best results, clean all leather/vinyl surfaces bi-weekly with Optimum Leather Protectant to avoid contaminant build-up and replenish the natural oils.
- Vacuum carpets regularly and use Optimum Carpet & Fabric Clean & Protect when necessary.
- Immediately wipe off spills on leather, vinyl, or fabric.
- Deterioration of factory paint work or repaint or any other treated part of substandard specification, materials or workmanship by vehicle manufacturers, their dealerships, third party suppliers or modifiers, or professional alters not authorised by Manmachine Car Care.
- Pre-existing damage or deterioration.
- Any claim for matters which are covered by vehicle manufacturer’s warranty.
- Damage caused by manual or automatic wash brushes, contaminated and/or abrasive cloths and sponges, untreated areas due to accident damage and/or their subsequent repairs, hard water spotting, rust water damage, damage caused by stone chips, or other such materials.
- Damage, either accidental or malicious, including but not limited to fire, flood, vandalism, extreme weather conditions and secondary effects that may result from the foregoing.
- Any consequential loss including either incidental or indirect damages to arise from any claim under this warranty.
- Neglect to maintain the vehicle according to the standards and techniques recommended.
- Damage caused by abrasive compounds and polishes and third-party products.
- Failure to repair and re-treat surfaces subject to accident damage or requiring repair.
- Failure to adhere to requirements listed under the terms and conditions of this warranty.
- Damage prior to Opti-Coat application
- Damage, either accidental or malicious, including but not limited to fire, flood, vandalism, extreme weather conditions and secondary effects that may result from the foregoing
- Damage caused by collision or other vehicle accidents
- Damage caused by rips, tears, shredding
- Damage caused by alteration or modification of surfaces
- Damage caused by manufacturer’s defects